In the paper today...NO more excuses!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! Check out the Wichita Eagle today…I am in the paper giving exercises you can do at the play ground! Go to www.kansas.com/living and it is in the Healthy living section!

There are NO excuses when it comes to working out and eating healthy! Let’s take care of our health so we are here for our kids! If you start doing some of these exercises at the play ground I bet your kids will join in (if they are old enough). They will look at exercising as fun not something they HAVE to do! I love it when my 2 year old takes me through a StrollerFit class. I am so happy that I get to be a positive role model for her.

So get out there today and exercise!

Happy reading…

Tonya Wells
tonya.wells@strollerfit.com
304-5178

0 comments: