July Mom of the Month!

Thursday, July 1, 2010
Posted by Rachel

www.tips-fb.com

Krista Hunt
Owner of Rylee and Reece Boutique (29th and Rock Rd)

Krista and Tonya have started a new adventure/journey! It is called Wichita Mom On A Mission!
If you have ever watched Losing It Will Jillian- they are basically doing a program like that but for 4 months!
***Follow her progress and learn more health tips on her blog and become a follower!
Wichita Mom on a Mission

-She has realized she needs to lead a healthier lifestyle for her and her family, lose 45 pounds, and run her first FULL marathon 10/10/10 here in Wichita!

If you would like to talk with her personally you can visit her at her store (Rylee and Reece)!

Quote from Krista about her first workout with Tonya:

"As Tonya and I were standing at the top of the hill she told me look down and know that I deserve to be on top of the world. I need to have control over my weight, my food and any negative people holding me back. As tears were running down my face I knew this journey was going to be long and tough, but it was definitely MY TIME to be on top of the world!" -Krista

-I hope you can follow us on this journey!

0 comments: