StrollerFit at the Zoo starting in 14 Days!

Monday, May 17, 2010

ONLY 14 MORE DAYS TILL WE START STROLLERFIT AT THE ZOO!!!

START DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2ND, 2010
9AM MEET AT THE CARGILL LEARNING CENTER (INSIDE TO CHECK IN) WE WILL WARM UP IN THEIR COURT YARD)

If you have a zoo membership with a guest pass please let me know ASAP!!! What we are going to do is a ribbon system for guest passes. (Remember to get into the zoo for StrollerFit you either have to have a zoo membership, go in on someone’s guest pass, or pay $4 for everyone 3 years old and older).

So what is the ribbon system you ask???

For example, I have a zoo membership and one guest pass with it. So I am going to tie a blue ribbon to my stroller (and keep it on in June/July months) and then Laura (who checks our memberships or takes our money at the Cargill Learning Center) will then have a blue ribbon. The first person to show up without a zoo membership will be able to use my pass (and Laura will put the blue ribbon in her pouch and write down that that person came in on my pass). If you do have a child that is 3 years old or older you would need more than one pass.

Once you email me that you have a zoo membership with a pass I will email you back a color and give you that color of ribbon at the end of May and will give the ribbons to Laura on our first day, June 2nd. Does this make sense? So please email me so I can get all of the ribbons to everyone and hopefully this year it will be a little bit more organized!!!

So remember to go to the Cargill Learning Center (not the entrance to the zoo)!!!

Thanks,

Tonya
tonya.wells@strollerfit.com

0 comments: