Really Important information regarding StrollerFit...

Friday, May 7, 2010

This is a really hard email to send out right now, I have butterfly's in my stomach and am a little teared up just writing the first sentence.

As of Thursday, May 6th StrollerFit has been acquired by Baby Boot Camp (another National Franchise for Stroller Fitness). You as clients will not see much if any change this month. They will be sending you a newsletter sometime next week (through email). I had a conference call with (the old) president of StrollerFit yesterday and will have a conference call with Baby Boot Camp on Monday, May 10th. I have received an email from them with a lot of question and answers. I am excited that StrollerFit and Baby Boot Camp were able to work something out but sad that the StrollerFits name no longer exists. It has been a very rough and emotional day today. Right now it is business as usual...I am able to still advertise (for awhile) as StrollerFit , mommymuscle sculpt, and restore the core. Nothing is happening right away! They did buy the rights to all of our formats and equipment so ALL Baby Boot Camps around the country now can teach all of our formats (well their) if they would like.

What am I going to do?
-My contract with StrollerFit is up early August. So I have the decision to either sign with Baby Boot Camp (I will know more after the conference call and when I receive their big packet in the mail this week) OR start something on my own!!!!

Whatever happens WE will move forward...I am looking at this situation as an opportunity!!! I truely believe that when one door closes another one opens! If I do start something on my own- I will tell you now, I will need a lot of support!

I will keep you posted as the week goes on!

Remember the month of May we are "washing away the negative" in our lives so I am not going to focus on the negative but look at what we may gain from this!!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Mother's Day and good luck to everyone running/walking in a race tomorrow at the River Run! No StrollerFit Class tomorrow! And if it is raining on Monday we will have StrollerFit inside Towne West- check my blog or call!

Tonya

0 comments: