MAY Mom of the Month!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Congratulations to Sarah K.! She is our special Mother's Day month, Mom of the Month!!!

Sarah is our Mom of the Month for May! CONGRATULATIONS! What a great month to be Mom of the Month will Mother's Day coming up!
Sarah deserves any recognition she can get! She has been very consistent and success for a year now! She has taken mommymuscle sculpt and restore the core (once a week) for a year and just joined momsinmotion, and now her and her daugther take Mom 'N Tot Yoga!
I want to say great job Sarah and keep up the good and hard work!!
Here is what Sarah has to say about classes:"I started mommymuscle sculpt and restore the core a year ago in an effort to get healthy. Since then I have lost over 30lbs, 15 inches and am now running 6 miles. I am more in shape now then in my 20's and have improved self confidence plus a good healthy role model for my daughter. I love coming to classes and the encouragement us moms give each other. " -Sarah
You look great Sarah!!!

0 comments: