Using my mommymuscle...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Okay, today is one of those days that I am so glad I workout my mommymuscles everyday with my classes!!!! Wow, it has been a physical day...

1. 5am Up at 5am (really to go train a client but guess whos up...my 2 year old daughter was up talking in her crib)!!!
2. 5:00-5:30am While getting ready to get out the door by 5:30am...I am playing with her and getting her something to eat, drink and change her diaper and P.J.'s because of course she leaked through her diaper!!!
3. 6am-7am Workout with my client
4. 7am-9am Keep playing with my daughter (played house, blew bubbles outside, played on the swing set), dusted her room and vacuumed with her in my arms, did two loads of laundry (with her help), emptied and filled the dish washer, got her dressed, did her hair, snack, dusted and vacuumed (holding her again, okay, my arm is now getting tired) the upstairs, folded laundry, oh yeah, and I ate breakfast sometime in that two hours...(besides the banana I had before I trained)

5. 9am-9:30am Pack everything in car to take my daughter to Grandma and grandpas- had to pack up both her flat cats, snacks, milk and juice, our dog (who weighs 82lb), her baby, jacket, and all my stuff...
6. 9:30-10:30am Train another client
7. 10:30-11:30am Me TIME...got my nails done (but only had 1 hour because I had to get to another client)...
8. Noon That client cancelled so went to grandma and grandpas to pick up my daughter and dog only to find out that she only took a 20 min. nap...REALLY- she's been up since 5am (maybe earlier)!
9. 12:30pm-2:30pm Did another load of laundry (with her help), got dinner figured out, fed her lunch, played outside some more, cleaned one bathroom (and it is only 1pm??? WOW!!!), got her ready for a REAL nap...
10. 2:50pm Finally got her down...
11. 2:50pm Eat my lunch- 4 oz of lean pork chop (left overs) and a big colorful salad (yummy)
12. 3-NOW Doing computer work for StrollerFit and momsinmotion...
13. I think I hear her...time to go again and get dinner going!!!

I am so thankful that I have the energy and strength to keep up with not only my day but my daughter!!! I owe it all to exercise and eating healthy!!!

0 comments: