The author of The Fat Flush Plan is coming to Wichita...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For those of you who have known me for awhile and have done some of my classes and challenges know that I LOVE the Fat Flush Plan! Well, the author, Ann Louise Gittleman is coming to Wichita Thursday, April 15th to speak (for free)! I am so excited!!!!! If you would like to attend it will be at the Wichita Marriott Hotel at 7pm! Call GreenAcres for reservations (but yes, it is free) 634-1088!

I have been a firm believer in Dr.Ann for about 8 years now! I feel like she is the real deal when it comes to living a healthier life! She is known as the "First Lady of Nutrition", and is the author of over 30 books (all on areas of health and nutrition)! She has been featured on The View, Dr.Phil, Good Morning America, and Extra! But aside from how famous she has become she has helped many women (and men) lose weight and be healthy!!!

I tell a lot of my clients, even if you do not want to do her plan read the first few chapters of The Fat Flush Plan! You may THINK you eat healthy oh man just wait!!!!!!!!!

She has two new weight loss programs, Smoothie Shakedown, a two-week turbo-charged weight loss plan for busy people on the go. Then Jumpstart, break the plateau to drop the final 15-20 pounds!

I hope everyone can make it next Thursday night! Call now to reserve your spot- I have facebooked her and told her we were coming and she responded and said she can't wait!!!

Also, GreenAcres is having their 16 Year Anniversary Party this Sat., April 10th at GreenAcres! It will be from 11am-3pm at their store! I will be stopping by around Noon after momsinmotion!

Have a healthy night!
Tonya

0 comments: